Chapuis Sellerie Laisse standard corde

Laisse standard corde pour chien adulte

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chapuis Sellerie Laisse standard corde!
Rosa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Made of braided polypropylene rope, it is very strong and will withstand the pulling of your pet. This model fits perfectly in the hand thanks to the flexibility of the material.
Michelle  A.
Bronx, NY
Chapuis Sellerie Laisse standard corde uploaded by Michelle  A.
Very easy to handle especially having to walk 3 dogs two of which like to pull a lot but it’s a great buy I have 3 and they do not tangle even better
Kimberly P.
Rome, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is close to what I have I got a set of two plus the little pooper bags bones and a watering cup off of Amazon and for my big boy which I will be doing a photo later I got him a harness because he seems to have decided he wants to choke himself to death to go to walking I have to say that I really love mine they have the cushion in there for your hand so when the dogs do pool is not like pulling your skin off your hands so I hope you like them and good luck training them I'm still working on it
Darian A.
Los Angeles, CA
Chapuis Sellerie Laisse standard corde uploaded by Darian A.
I have a small Pomeranian.. so I like that they are lightweight. Yet very durable. I love the handle too super soft with the extra cushion at the end.
Mackenzie  P.
New Derry, PA
I like this leash but I’m definitely looking for a new one if anybody has any options of different brands or different kinds of leashes please let me know!!
Julia L.
It’s a good inexpensive leash. Simple as well. I like the length it’s not too much so my puppy can’t pull me too much haha

Looking for your answer?