ChapStick® Velvet Cupcake, 0.15oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Ramos K.

BY CHAPSTICK

Set of 6 1.5 oz. lip balm Red Velvet Cupcake Flavor Limited Edition Blister Card Packaging see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Amazing smell and apples in a nice thick layer for long lasting wear.  Easy to apply and nice for an all day where on the lips.  Did meet my expectations as I have used a product by this brand in the past.  I would recommend purchasing this and adding it to your kit especially of you are into a lot of matte lipsticks, this is a great moisturizer in-between.
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
I honestly have a Chapstick buying impulse. As soon as I see a new flavor or one that I don't have, I add it to my cart. I have been using Chapstick since I can remember and their products never disappoint. They provide a very hydrating yet comfortable experience. They aren't too buttery and I love that
Ashley S.
Old Forge
I love when things are flavored/scented like dessert foods. This lip balm had the prettiest smell of red velvet cake with a hint of the classic cream cheese frosting, and left just a smidge of tint on my lips. I would purchase this again, but I am always looking for the new scents/flavors too!
ML V.
Green Bay
Great mini product for a chapstick. This is not my everyday use when I changed into the EOS brand. I purchased it from my local Walgreen and Walmart. When they came out with this, it has always been my go to uses before putting my lipstick on. It is good but I just wanted to switch into something cuter.
Stephanie K.
Henrico
Love this chapstick so much! Not only does it have the great qualities this brand is known for like hydration but it also has a delicious flavor red velvet cupcake. Have moisturize lips and taste like a dessert can't get much better than that lol!
Kendra A.
I tried the Velvet Cupcake chapstick a while ago, and fell in love with it. It smelled sweet and vanilla-y and left my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I oftentimes have chapped, cracked lips and it helped them heal and feel a lot better. I would definitely buy this product again.
Melisa M.
Norristown , PA
Works well, does what it says it will. Just not exceeding expectations. I also don't like when you can taste chapstick and I feel like I can. Price point is very fair. I keep them all over the place and everyone at home uses them.
Alex F.
Big Rapids, MI
Nice, cheap chapsticks. They also have a great scent! I purchased these at Meijer. I give them 3 stars due to having to reapply so frequently. They seem to moisturize well, especially in cold weather. I would recommend this product to others.
susan a.
Great lip balm, very soft and smooth...work great before applying lipstick. I got it has a gift and really loved it. I ususally apply it before lipstick and its the bomb...
Shelby B.
Enterprise, AL
I absolutely love how hydrated my lips look after this! The smell is amazing! I absolutely love red velvet cake so anything red velvet I will buy in a heartbeat!