BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abbie W.
Love this product. Definitely keeps your lips hydrated and smooth. I am a repeat user of this product and will continue to buy. I find it at local walmarts, walgreens, cvs, etc. Very gentle product overall. The variety or flavors are great. Great for everyone
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you really go wrong with Chapstick? It's a classic for a reason. I bought mine at Target. I've been using it for as long as I can remember. My dad swears that it's the only thing that works for him. Extremely worth the value and yes, I'd recommend.
Karissa G.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick brand has always been my go-to when it comes to keeping my lips soft and smooth. As always Chapstick met my needs and soothed my lips quickly. I will continue to buy Chapstick brand as it is easy to find in many local retailers and affordably priced.
Keisha🌹 D.
I been using Chapstick since I was a kid. I love their products. Definitely my go to. They're inexpensive and very affordable. Will keep your lips nice and smooth. They always have some available in the checkout section at Walmart. I always have one in my bag.
Wendy H.
Palmview, TX
Been using this product since I can remember. Always leaves my lips moisturizer for long periods of time especially on cold nights out in the soccer fields. It's done it's job. I'll probably keep purchasing this product as long as my lips are dry and fragile.
Lauren P.
I never have to worry as long as I have chapstick my lips get really chapped all the time. I bought my chapstick from Walmart. It super gentle and you can use it on more than your lips. It meet my expectations 100%. I recommend it to everyone reading this.
Jessica B.
I always stock up on these in the winter because my lips get so dry and it's not my first time and it won't be my last time getting these. The price point is amazing for what you get and it's super gentle on my lips. I wouldn't change a thing about it!
cindy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is super moisturising for the lips. Coming from a person
with super chapped lips all the time, it really helped me relieve the
symptoms. Moreover, it is not too pricey and smells nice too! I love
this product and would highly recommend.
America L.
Thid chapstick is your simple daily chapstick. It gave me moisturizing lips through the whole day. I highly recommend this chapstick I wouldn't trade it for any other. It also doesn't have a huge strong smell which I love and I hope you will love it too.
Michelle S.
Easy to carry around. Great price. Provides good moisture to the lips. Easy to use. Easy to find at stores. I got mine from target. It is definitely worth the price. It's easy to get out the packaging. It's a great simple daily chapstck for everyone.