BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has done wonders for my lips in the wintertime. It has provided so much moisture and plump to my lips. It is very gentle, especially on sensitive lips and the packaging looks great too! Definitely recommend this product and all others related.
Lilly C.
Such a classic product, but really does what it is supposed to. The packaging is crisp and clean, and it can be bought at drug stores which is super convenient. It goes on very smooth and keeps my lips moisturized for several hours. I would definelty recommend!
Gloria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are such a classic. I find that they're the only chapstick that does the job for me. I always get chapped lips in the winter and the summer but I immediately feel a difference after I put this on. I haven't had chapped lips for so long thanks to chapstick!
Sarah S.
Pacific
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep these things stocked everywhere. These are perfect for applying over lipstick and keeping your lips moist all day. They are cheap enough to keep one at work, in your bag, and anywhere else. I constantly go through tubes. They're a must have and a classic.
Lizette R.
Santa Ana
Recommend this chapstick alot is is extremely moisturizing and I'm just over the top this is my go to chapstick and it also comes in different types of flavors or scents which is always a thumbs up and they are affordable aswell you can find them anywhere I strongly recommend for those that have dry lips !!😄🤘🏻
Cara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick is an essential I can't live without. Whether it's when I first wake up or when my lips feel dry or chapped, it does the trick. This product makes my lips feel so moisturized and soft. I love using in the cold winter when my lips become very dried out.
Shanin A.
Normal, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You almost can't go wrong with Chapstick. There is a reason why everything is called Chapstick! This is hands down my favorite lip balm choice. SPF, not sticky, lasts a long time, great texture. I make sure I have them accessible at all times. Highly recommend!
Kimmie K.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I so often have chap lips.  I tend to lick my lips a lot.  I love this because there is a variety and I have other options. It lasts a long time and seems to help me not need to wet them as much.  I bought them at Walmart and would recommend them.
rachael r.
I love this product it leaves ur lips with a nice feel...it come in a good size container and has multiple different flavors.i would recommend this product to anyone 5 years and up.it last for maybe up to 3 to 4 months depending on how much you use yours daily.
Taylor L.
Mount Airy, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have severely dry lips.... these small Chapstick's are amazing for anybody who needs Chapstick 24 seven because there are extremely affordableand relieve dry irritated lips in an instant. I would actually recommend this to anybody who needs constant lip care!!