BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean hello!! Who wouldn't buy chopstick?!? Basically the OG lip product, we all know that our lips can get soft and smooth from using chapstick for a few days. I would say there are other products that have come out that work better but I still recommend chapstick to everyone
Tabatha P.
The chapstick brand chapsticks always seem to leave my lips smooth and soft. They're really affordable and easy to come across. Most drugstore have them displayed at the cash registers. I would highly recommend this product to help condition and mouisturise your lips.
Fernanda M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product it's great , I've used it since I was a little girl , it's great it's my go to chapstick , is really cheap and a great product , it's gentle on the lips , great amount of product, it's always mey my expectations , and as long as I've used it I've loved it
Denise D.
Nashville, TN
Love the variety of different ones to try. Chopstick is a staple to every ones purse or bag and I love having different flavors to choose from. Long lasting, smells great, and you have lots of choices. I think everyone needs a pack of these to pass around the house!
Jose M.
If you need moisture on your lips, this product is the way to go. I personally like non scented chapsticks because i lick the flavored chapsticks off my lips. You get so many to last you a long time or if you have children you can share it amongst the whole family!
Angela J.
Malakoff
I like using the ChapStik Variety pack, because I can use different scents without being committed to one scent. They hydrate well, and are affordable. The packaging is pretty standard for lip balm. I always buy ChapStick and love when there are new flavors/scents.
Sarah D.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
works well.... keeps lips soft and moist.... plus i personally love the strawberry flavor. not bad priced either. i have used this product multiple times. very gentle on the lips and doesn't leave a crusty residue, i would most definitely recommend to others.
Heidi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick is basic lip moisturizer. It feels good when lips are chapped but I feel like it just puts a waxy coating on your lips. The scents are great but I feel like I have to constantly apply and it doesn't truly heal lips. It is very reasonable in price though.
Lizette R.
Santa Ana
Recommend this chapstick alot is is extremely moisturizing and I'm just over the top this is my go to chapstick and it also comes in different types of flavors or scents which is always a thumbs up and they are affordable aswell you can find them anywhere I strongly recommend for those that have dry lips !!😄🤘🏻
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has done wonders for my lips in the wintertime. It has provided so much moisture and plump to my lips. It is very gentle, especially on sensitive lips and the packaging looks great too! Definitely recommend this product and all others related.