BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Malia V.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blue is the best! Shop around here on amazon to find the best deal though as it can be difficult to find the actual cheapest option per stick. Sometimes with chapstick my lips have a rough transition back to not using chapstick but this particular version is really the best I've ever used.
Barbara L.
In the winter I use Chapstick every day.  I apply it a couple of times a day. The variety pack is perfect for the whole family. Me and my daughters can put them in our purses and besides our beds. I buy them at Walmart and any grocery store I'm at. I always keep a supply on hand.
Emily F.
Chopstick is a staple in everyone's lives since it is the most generic lip balm company. I've used chopstick products forever and have recently had an obsession with keeping my lips moisturizer, especially since I'm prone to getting sick and thus having chapped lips. love this product
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
Ive used chapstick brand forever! They do have a great reputation because they are pretty amazing and gentle on your lips. Great price for them & they last quite a while! They have them in different scents and even medicated. I always have one of these on hand! They are a necessity!
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great. Love the ingredients & how well it goes with my abnormal skin. This product is for anyone. I highly recommend. Even the scent is extremely pleasant. Last for a while & is great for family and friends I would recommend to anyone on the street. Very pleasent packaging!
Makeup I.
it moisturized my lips, and has an amazing scent, it is great for dry lips or too just finish off a simple or complex makeup look. comes in many scents that will cool or brighten lips. it has some really nice packaging and the product lasted a long time, i would purchase again
Marlin C.
Los Angelas
This makes your lips super super soft and plump. I love this it keeps them so moisturized and easy to take wherever, it definetly meets expectations. I usually buy mine at my local target or my Walmart you can pretty much get them anywhere they are also not that expensive.
Ivana B.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I use this chapstick for my morning and night routines. In the morning I use the cherry flavor since it gives my lips a little color. At night I use the lime because it smells so good and keeps my lips hydrated all night long. Would definitely recommend this chapstick
Kristen W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect in performance and size. It's small, so it fits anywhere and you can take it on the go. It gets the job done to keep lips moisturized, but does need to be reapplied after some time. The flavors make it easy to switch it up, too. Definitely recommend!
Melenie B.
I like this product since it does have a tint to it so it leaves my lips with some color. However I don't like how it doesn't really moisturize your lips. It leaves more of a color rather than moisturize it. I usually apply this product first and then apply my eos on top.