BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexandria K.
CAMBRIDGE, MN
Chapstick is my go-to beauty product. It's an essential! It's moisturizing and makes a great base for my lip color (I'm a matte lipstick fan). Living in Minnesota with the harsh winters, Chapstick brings my dry lips back to life! My only gripe about the original Chapstick is the smell. Other than that, I'm a huge fan!
Angelica M.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rely on Chapstick products, so it was only reasonable to get the variety pack. I bought it at my local CVS for a good price, especially for the amount that comes in the package! I love love loved them as they came in handy when I misplaced one or left one in my car on a sunny day. I would for sure buy it again.
Mikayla P.
The chapstick was good but it smelled a little artifical, I purchased this item at target where I used to buy most lf my products. The chapstick was good my lips were not dry after using it. I think it is definitely worth it to buy because it works and its not pricey, one thing i would change is the sent.
Amanda M.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with using the original Chapstik brand. It is always reliable, it works well, and the taste isn't terrible. It is nothing spectacular but it does get the job done. I purchased this product at a local drugstore. One great thing is that it is always easy to find and affordable.
☾Wren M.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product went on really smooth and made my lips feel silky and no longer dry and cracked like how they used to. I've been using this products for a few years and does wonders. I can't go long without using chopstick since my skin is normally dry due to my surrounding weather and this helps a lot!
Xochitl H.
Las Vegas
I love this chap stick especially the minty ones, it leave my lips moisturized especially living in dry weather state. this product is my go to during winter as well or on days that i don't want to wear lipsticks. I even use them under my matte liquid lipsticks so it's not so drying on my lips.
🖤Sophia🖤 P.
Philadelphia
 This is my favorite brand of Chapstick.   It makes my lips feel very smooth all day long. I think it's a very good price point I bought this multiple times. I just bought it at my local Walmart which is super convenient for me. I'm  definitely  gonna buy a couple more next time I go to the store!
Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick is always a good brand and they always leave my lips feeling super moisturized. They are always my go to brand of chapstick due to the fact they don't leave my lips feeling oily unlike some other lip balm products do. I will definitely buy this item again and I highly recommend it!
Katie L.
This lip balm is very moisturizing. I have used this product for most of my life and have always loved it. Every time I use it, it meets my expectations. You can find these almost anywhere, which is amazing, and I bought it at target.  It is pretty in expensive for the amount of product you receive. Overall, I think it is a great product!!
Malia V.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blue is the best! Shop around here on amazon to find the best deal though as it can be difficult to find the actual cheapest option per stick. Sometimes with chapstick my lips have a rough transition back to not using chapstick but this particular version is really the best I've ever used.