BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eliani L.
Love them always use them all year around they keep my lips soft and I purchased at walmart store and they are the best yes they met all my expectations yes love the packaging  as well keep one in the house car work they are fine just the best
👑
apply on Nice and smoothly and keep my lips moist and hydrated it's very cheap and they have lots of different scents and They are fun to collect and it's very gentle on the lips no sting or burns doesn't give me any rashes, but they should make these lip balms in bigger containers because they are easy to lose other then that love them !
Leah H.
Very Good lipbalm! I use it all the time and bring it with me everywhere I go. It is very smooth and stays on my lips for quite a long time. I bought this at my local drugstore a while back. This is definitely not my first time buying it probably my 15th time haha. But I really do recommend it to anyone that wants soft lips on the go!
Charisa W.
Atlanta, GA
On a regular basis, you will rarely ever catch me without some sort of lip balm. I've been using the ChapStick brand for years, because its super reliable, does exactly what I need it to do (moisturize my lips) and it comes in so many cute flavors. The variety pack gives me the best of all worlds and keeps my lips super moisturized!
Jenna A.
Milwaukie , OR
This is by far my go to chapstick. It always leaves my lips so nice and soft. It's my favorite I have tried out so far. It's very effective and does the job just right. You can get it anywhere. Walmart or Walgreens is where I usually get it. I lost chapstick so often that I'm always buying new tubes but it's for sure worth it!!
Jill H.
Worcester, MA
I've used chapstick plenty of times, when I don't have any other brand available. I don't like how waxy it feels on my lips & it makes my lips feel not dry. But it still feels waxy which I don't like. I feel like I have to wipe it off before I eat or drink because then I'd feel it on my cheeks or above my lips rather than on it.
Nieka T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap sticks are for ever my go too. They come in really handy. I usually purchase mine at a drug store or any other store in the area I'm at . This product definitely meets expectations. The package is always well kept. If there should be any improvements I would like to try something more minty. I like that sensational feeling.
Erika M.
Dallas, TX
I love this so much it keeps ur lips moisture & it helps ao much when ur lips are kinda crusty 😂 but it really does help alot yall shall really try this product . They come in packs but sometimes indivisual but i really recommended it
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cake batter is my go to flavor, I love the smell of anything birthday cake related. It's smooth and leaves a glossy finish. The smell last for at least and hour. This is the product that I use when my lips aren't chapped. It doesn't do anything when my lips are chapped. It's super affordable typically a $1.00 at most stores.
Alexandria K.
CAMBRIDGE, MN
Chapstick is my go-to beauty product. It's an essential! It's moisturizing and makes a great base for my lip color (I'm a matte lipstick fan). Living in Minnesota with the harsh winters, Chapstick brings my dry lips back to life! My only gripe about the original Chapstick is the smell. Other than that, I'm a huge fan!