BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Camila M.
Medellín
Smells good, tastes good, doesn't have a bad sensation when you apply it, is super good with lips, protects and hydrates them
katy l.
Me encanta este producto me deja los labios superrr humectados sigan así con este producto la rompen saludos desde argentina
Victoria M.
BALLYMONEY, ANTRIM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fab product.. Keeps your lips nice and soft. Easy to apply. Bought in my local chemist but can be found almost anywhere.
Jenny R.
Sfenomwnales me  proteje los labios por todo el dia y la noche ademas de ello te deja una sensación increible en tu boca
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this brand for their range in flours however this isnt the best to keep your lips moisturized for long
Josy I.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help my lip to look glossy shiny beautiful soft and healthy look. Love this product and it is a resolution to my lips
Alysha T.
Fave chapstick , Always yous it lol take it with me everywhere ! Really does help to stop the cracking & drying out
Jael T.
This helps me a lot with my dry cracked lips omg it keeps my lips so soft and wow this lil stick is really amazing
Grecia V.
Keeps my lips soft and hidrated. Affordable price, easy to use and great smell. Effective! You all should try it
Kelli A.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Chapstick ever smells good and keeps my lips soft and protected I love my Chapstick and use it all the time