BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
me gusto mucho porque realmente hidrata los labios, es un producto que usaría siempre, el precio esta bueno a mi parecer, y es perfecto para ponerlo antes de usar labiales matte, ya que estos frecuentemente maltratan el labio
jadyn t.
Southampton
makes ur lips so smooth in just a day. the packaging is so cute and easy to take anywhere. it will be even more than you expect. you can buy this anywhere any drug store or like target or Walmart. i would recommend this to anyone
Melissa L.
Loved the products, provided just the right amount of moisture and left my lips feeling soft, moisturized and hydrated throughout the day. I definitely enjoyed the products, I was not disappointed with the products. I used at night time mostly and sometime throughout the day.
Clementina M.
Caracas , Capital District
It's very nice, it's feel very soft in my lips and after used I feel my lips more hydrated, which is a good thing for the summer days when we are getting a lot of sun. And I can always use it and my lips will not feel stingy ever.
Kamile L.
I always buy these chapsticks and they're amazing, I've been using them for ages. It's not pricey it has a good quality. I usually buy it at very good drug stores in the shopping centre the only thing is that they could be made bigger. But I love the packaging and I love the flavours it works like a charm!
Natalie C.
Kingston, ON
I find this brand and this type of lip chap tastes good if you get any in your mouth. I also find that I can really feel the difference on my lips vs a different product. Lasts for a while
Absolutely love these chapsick variety boxes!! They last soo long so I've only ever bought them once. They are very moisturising and it does the perfect job definitely would reccomend!!x
Gail D.
Thorhild, CA
Goes on smooth and has a lovely fragrance. I love that it protects your lips from the sun as well as hydrating them.  I have used this product several times and will continue to use it.  Its a very gentle chapstick.
Lucy P.
The Chapstick is really nice and cheap and it always keep my lips nice and uncapped. It's really easy to access, I get this all the time and use it lots, it really helps if you have chapped or dry lips, I would definitely recommend to anyone who has chapped lips
Marisol V.
Rose Valley, PA
I love this pack. I buy the most of the time packs ñike this because I lose every time my chapsticks so they are very good, the leave my lips very very sweet and soft! I recommend it!