BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Madelina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used to always be my go to. It's refreshing and easy to carry with you. My favorite was Always cherry
member-b0ad6
Such a great chopstick!!!very good for your lips!!!!

Super great and works really good with your lips
Lilia R.
Very moisturizing, love this product! Very convenient being able to purchases at any local drugstore.
Carina a.
perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My to go Chapstick affordable prices and cures my chapped lips and leaves them really smooth. 💄💄💄💄
Vanessa I.
i love this chapstick. its my go to whenever my lips are dry and i like it, id def use it again.
Brittany K.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's perfect if you get the one with spf. Otherwise it will dry out your lips within a few hours
Taylor W.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product - it usually keeps my lips super fresh and moist. Would highly reccomend
Like the product makes my lips better and softer especially when my lips start getting dry
Mary P.
New Kensington, PA
Love it!!!!!!!!!! My favorite kind of chapstick. Works great and keeps and treats my lips.
😊Alyssa😊 S.
Canton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps with my chapped lips and it smells really good and over all is amazing..