BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Soniya V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It moisture and keeps my lip looking healthy and wash away dead lip skins. So far my best to go lip treatment
Emma S.
favs of many fav fav fav fav cheap very nice chapstick effective but cheap would reccomend v much yes v much
amina h.
My lips have never felt better. This I perfect for back to school needs or if it's hard to keep you lips dry,
Michael Jackson G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product. I totally recommend this to everyone. This is the best product I've ever used on my lips.
Jody D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is always good. It's my go to product for my lips. Makes my lips soft. It's is very effective.
daiphne p.
Joplin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing it helped with my lip because they were really cracked but they help with thatm
Kitiara R.
worcester
My go-to Chapstick whenever I need one immeatidly. One of my favorites, it's nice for the winter as well.
alex r.
Portland, OR
Some flavors were awesome, a couple weren't my my favorite. But they ALL softened and and moisturized.
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome stuff use on my kids!! Great to use during the winter!! Or durning the very hot summer days!!!
Paz R.
chula vista
Great for dry crummy lips.
I always use these because they help my lips get moisturizer and look good.