BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shawna B.
New Boston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and really affordable and always in stock at your local Walmart or drug store. Love it!!!
cheyenne m.
my lips have never felt better!!! it works great in the winter to keep my lips moisturized and dry-free all day.
Kimberly S.
Gretna
I love chapstick, especially in the dead of winter when everything is chapped. I've even used it on my cuticles!
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely must have my chopstick as a beauty routine. Love keeping my lips soft and healthy moist and hydrated.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend will ONLY use chapstick. No other brand. It's not greasy and stays on well, so I don't blame him.
Rebecca W.
My go to when my lips are dry because I haven't drank enough water !very effective on keeping them moisturized!
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to Chapstick! Leaves my lips so soft and moisturized. Great alone or underneath lipstick, lipgloss, etc.
Tara M.
Charlotte
I have very dry lips throughout the year. The chap stick brand always help to keep my lips moisturized longer.
Gabi H.
Ashtabula
I used this on a daily basis and Never got chaped lips agai. Unless I missed a day. I bought it from Walmart
amina h.
My lips have never felt better. This I perfect for back to school needs or if it's hard to keep you lips dry,