BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my lips feeling waxy and worse off than when I put it on. Price is good but I hate what it does to my lips.
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This variety pack is great! There is a flavor everyone in my house can choose. Can't beat the value for the price!
Keziah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product saved me so much time these lasted such long time they lasted at least one year I love this chapstick.
Angelica D.
Chester , VA
I love the way this makes my lips feel and it smells so good. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
dominique b.
Good quality. Always meets the expectations that I look for! This is my go to brand! Never let down when using it!
Jayah D.
North Miami
Chapstick is personally my favorite lip care choice. it always keeps my lips mositurized through out the day.
Angelica D.
Madera
I love using chap stick. Why because they make the lips so soft. Like a moisturiser for my lips. That you for this
Alma R.
Chapstick you never let me down! When my lips are dry and i cant stop licking them you are always there to save me!
Jessica H.
I've used this stuff since I was a little girl. I've always loved it! I bought it from rite aid and it was on sale.
Micayla R.
Nashville
This is one of those products that everyone knows work. They're cheap and they keep your lips from getting chapped.