BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley M.
I use it the most during the winter it makes my lips feel great and and it's not pricey at all ! And it's not harsh to your skin at all it's very effective and comes in a pretty package .
Lorena V.
Love this products it's wonderful for your lips and I meet all my expectations all the time I use it I bought at target I believe it's a really nice package in my opinion and yeah they are so smooth and awesome
nikki a.
i really enjoy the orginal formula and cherry flavored version of this chapstick . it keeps my lips hydrated and smooth and chapped free . i also love how easy and clean it is to use because it comes in  a twist up tube rather then you dipping your finger in a tub . so its very hygenic and you dont have to worry about getting product all over your fingers .  best of all its soo affordable its only like $2.00 bucks for a pack of 3 !!  now i give it 4 stars because its a great product and gets the job done and is easy to  find but its not anything life changing and theres definetly better lip balms out there !
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say about ChapStick, other than the fact thats it one of those tried and true products that always works?! This lip balm is the perfect for hydrating dull, chapped lips. Its always easy to find (basically sold everywhere!), and just one of those products you can always count on. I generally don't go for the very fruity/sweet flavors, but thats just me- theres a ton to pick from!
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Chapstick will always remain in my pocket, purse, car, and anywhere that I require my lips to maintain moisture. I always buy the three packs of Chapstick because for some odd reason I always seem to lose them, but that doesn't change the fact that I love this product.
Elizabeth N.
Dallas
I'm notorious for losing my Chapstick a week right after I buy it, so I'm glad these come in a pack of many, and also plus side there are different flavors to them. I like the Chapstick brand tbh, my lips is real sensitive so the past couple of months I've been sticking to this brand because it hasn't been breaking me out or causing my lips to swell up like other brands.
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compared to its more glamorous cousins, lipstick and lip gloss, lip balm gets no love -- until you're suffering from dry lips. However, it's something that you'll find at the bottom of practically every woman's purse for good reason: With all the stuff we put on our lips, lip balm is a moisturizing must that preps the pout for a smooth, even application of lip color.
Eden K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite one was the mint. It smells good and makes me feel good. I would honestly get this again. If you want you lips to taste, feel, and smell better this is great for you! It not even that expensive so yea hopefully you get it and like it!!!!
Alexis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love chapstick. It's keeps my lips hydrated and I also apply it before I put on my matte lipstick so my lips don't dry out. It's always super affordable and I can by it basically anywhere convenient like Cub foods, Walmart, target, cvs, Walgreens, even the gas station. My whole family uses it, even my 2 & 3 year olds for when they're little lips get chapped.
👑
apply on Nice and smoothly and keep my lips moist and hydrated it's very cheap and they have lots of different scents and They are fun to collect and it's very gentle on the lips no sting or burns doesn't give me any rashes, but they should make these lip balms in bigger containers because they are easy to lose other then that love them !