BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carla S.
sioux city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sams club sells these and I havve bought them Round winter time for the family have big family of girls and works great .
Miriam L.
It does heal my chapped lips, i always have one with me in my purse. It is good to use before applying any other lipstick
Steven S.
Crystal River
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like chapstick product because they really work. The only draw back is the heavy greasy feeling they leave on your lips
Trista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had Chapstick in my pocket daily for 15 years, no joke. The way it make my lips feel silky smooth is addicting.
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this. I use it everyday and get a new pack almost every month. It is very effective. The price is great.
Kandi X.
Riverside
This made my lips so smooth. At first my lips were so chapped and after I used this my lips were so smooth. Honestly!
Cashmera a.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these and all the flavors smells very good soft helps with dry lips or chapped lips I wear more then lipstick
Brianna k.
very good! very smooth on my lips  and helps! Very taste and it is worth every penny! it is long lasting as well
Valerie C.
Poth, TX
Awesome! Love how it hydrates my lips throughout the day, don't have to reapply as much compared to other chapsticks.
Megan C.
Chapstick always soothes my lips. I wear it over my lipstick for extra softness. Doesn't interfere with my product