BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I be tried the multipack, but I always go to my favorite flavor, peppermint. It's like getting berts bees wax but cheaper.
Kate M.
Virginia beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many different types and my ex used to use mine all the time got enough for both of us to use whenever it's pretty great
Kennedy C.
Love love love these. They refresh my lips and are easy to carry around with me wherever I go. I normally buy them at cvs.
Breanna w.
Rumsey
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does the job, never had a bad reaction to it. It all smells.pretty nice for the most part. All together a good product.
Porsha T.
Los angeles
I love to get viarity packs. They last super long and all the different flavors taste pretty decent. It doesnt smudge easy.
Grace H.
98388
This is a good way to keep your lips moisturized in the harsh winner months. I've used chapstick for ages, it's my go to.
Stephanie C.
Always my go to product for smooth lips even in winter, love the moisture kind! Works better than other brands ive tried.
Miriam L.
It does heal my chapped lips, i always have one with me in my purse. It is good to use before applying any other lipstick
Lorena H.
Lips stay hydrated and smelll good. My brothers love it too. Can purchase this mainly anywhere. For example cvs, Walmart
Cat M.
Absolutely love it, smells great and keeps my lips feeling soft and smooth. These are the only chapsticks i've ever used.