BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Celin N.
Belleville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
CANT GO WRONG WITH CHAPSTICK why but anything else always go with chapstick its cheap it does the job and they have a variety
brittney b.
Leetonia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Chap Stick! It is reliable and always 100% quality. My favorite is peppermint but I love all the holiday flavors too.
Beth An Mike M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips are always hydrated and stay moist all day long with this chap stick! I love the plain kind because it's all natural!
Lynn W.
Lobe how it leaves my lips. My whole family uses this product. I make sure to have it in my car my purse my home and my work
Jeanie C.
Never fails to make my lips feel amazing and stops the cracking in its tracks. I tend to bite my lips and this helped greatly
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good produt !! Good price .. stay for long and feels really good, i put always chapstick before lipscolor to protect my lips
Tracey P.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Chapstick brand. It always hydrates and moisturizers my lips. Helps heal dry and cracked lips. Restores the moisture.
Porsha T.
Los angeles
I love to get viarity packs. They last super long and all the different flavors taste pretty decent. It doesnt smudge easy.
Kennedy C.
Love love love these. They refresh my lips and are easy to carry around with me wherever I go. I normally buy them at cvs.
Kate M.
Virginia beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many different types and my ex used to use mine all the time got enough for both of us to use whenever it's pretty great