BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kim T.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick keeps your lips moisturized and hydrates without having to constantly reapply. There is also a good variety of scents.
Ashley Z.
Classic chapstick is the way to go. You can never go wrong with this brand especially when they give you a surplus at a discount.
Noemi G.
Chicago
love this lipsticks when my lips are dry i put some and the dry it goes off i will always get it love it i get them on walgreens
Tanya T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best chapsticks! It keeps lips moisturized without needing reapplication every 10 minutes. Super affordable !
Rheana R.
San Juan Bautista
This is my go to chapstick. I literally have then everywhere and always make sure I have one with me before leaving the house!
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love the feeling of chapstick in the beginning but I find this brand leaves a white coating on my lips after a while.
Lauren B.
Perfect for sun chapped lips,  and it smells and tastes great too! Picked this up from Walgreens on my way down to the beach :)
Cari M.
My husband and I go through chapstick every week. Both of us have super dry lips. This is the one thing we have stocked up on.
Cynthia E.
Beaumont
This chapstick is great as usual honestly. I have been using this product since I was like 10 & not once has it ever failed me.
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good produt !! Good price .. stay for long and feels really good, i put always chapstick before lipscolor to protect my lips