BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Paola C.
Burnsville
One I apply this product on it stays thought the day. I don't have to keep reapplying it. I love the different types of flavors they have
Andrea S.
Such a reliable brand at a super affordable price!
I've used it through middle school and high school and still use as a mom.
Effective!
Juanita C.
Patterson
I love these products because make my lips so smooth after having a rough day of in the heat because where I live it is hot in the summer
Ana B.
Chapstick is a good go to brand for lip balm. It works well. One of my favorites. Definitely helps with my chapped lips and good formula.
Michele P.
West Warwick, RI
This is an old stand by, nothing fancy or fu-fu just plain old great chapped lips protection and at a price that won't drain the bank!!
Vianney G.
Lakewood
This product gives you multiple options and always keeps your lips hydrated. If you loose one then you got more with this variety pack
Monica B.
Paramount CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chaptstick is easy to find and always ready to go Chaptstick u can never go wrong with Chaptstick and they are easy to find everywhere.
Ashley S.
Conway
Very good quality and it last a long time. I use a lot of of chapstick brands and this one I could say is one of the best I've used.
Angel L.
I love this product . It keeps my lips soft and smooth. I definitely would recommend.. I use this product a lot. It's very gentle.
Kim T.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick keeps your lips moisturized and hydrates without having to constantly reapply. There is also a good variety of scents.