BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

alex m.
North Wildwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Chapstick variety pack is great! Always makes my lips feeling silky and smooth! A very consistent product and in multiple flavors! love it!
Kelli S.
Yukon, OK
It's okay in a pinch. Does the job, but I feel like it's a little dry. Its not my favorite, but if I can't find my favorite, I will use this.
member-4d3ee
Tha very good product in my oppinon its small conveniant and theres a lot of veriety the products keeps my lips mosturized all day and night
Rachel M.
Riverdale
This classic lip balm never lets me down . It is and has always been one of the most moisturizing lip balm formula available for purchase.
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with chapsticks!!! I always keep one in my purse and nightstand. The value is always better when you buy a larger pack.
Jennifer P.
It's so good for your lips, very soft and it helps to hydrate my lips during the white day. I love to use the natural one or the medicated
Ivy Q.
LINCOLNTON
Chapstick is one of my favorite lip care brands! Always leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. Definitely a go to and a great price!
Jecelyn M.
The best chapstick! Really hydrating and leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth for hours. No need to reapply as often as other brands.
member-e9773
You can't go wrong with chapstick. I load up on them use them as stocking stuffers every year! This will always be a staple in my family
Tianna A.
I do love this product. It helps me keep chapstick on me at all times. I keep two in the car and one in my purse. My kips never go chap.