BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jisleny L.
I purchased the variety pack. My favorites are cherry and strawberry. The others are great also, makes your lips so soft. I recommend this product.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually my go to for just a regular chap stick to keep on hand. I may not pick this if my lips are super dry but it's good for a daily moisturizer.
Sarina M.
Bellevue
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a classic. ChapStick has been around forever. The products are portable, last a long time and provide great relief to chapped lips.
Marissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute go to brand for protection from chapped lips especially in the harsh winters where I live. I always have multiples in my purse and car.
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this chapstick because it has a whole bunch of different flavors. Not only that it comes with so many so it's perfect whenever you lose one.
María B.
Garden Grove
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick has and will always be the best to treat chapped lips. It has never disappointed me and I don't think it has disappointed anyone else.
Shawna M.
Douglasville, GA
One of the best chapstick products that I have ever had! Goes on smoothly, locks in moisture and keeps my lips protected. Definitely recommend.
Valarie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great buy, and great product. I give one to my whole family. Always helps with chapped lips. Keeps them smooth specially in the winter months.
alex m.
North Wildwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Chapstick variety pack is great! Always makes my lips feeling silky and smooth! A very consistent product and in multiple flavors! love it!
Crystal B.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a great value pack for anyone especially bigger families. My son and I love chapstick products. And they are ALWAYS a great low price.