BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Erin L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The variety ChapStick is amazing. The smell good and feel good going on. Plus you don't have to die idea which kind to get it is all right in one pack
Haley D.
Amarillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm such a chapstick hoarder, but the generic chapstick brand is one I find myself using the most. It's one of my favorite chapstick & affordable too!
Annika M.
I loved this lip balm. It moisturizes my lips and prevent from getting dry. It is cheap but with a good quality of lip balm. It is gentle to use.
Yvette G.
One of my favorites to use! No strong scent, or color to this chapstick, just hydrating lips. Great for the price and heals chapped lips like a dream.
Steffany L.
Indianapolis
I love using this product! It doesn't feel sticky or gross on the lips, it moisturizes them and honestly does leave my lips feeling soft and kissable.
member-81d02
It is a really good product. Also is very affordable to get. You can have it with you where ever you go. I also love at the smells to them. I love them
Mary L.
Mandeville
Chopstick is my go to everyday and the variety pack is great because I think it good to mix it up sometimes than just sticking to the same old same old
Courtney A.
Ashford, AL
 l love this chapstick it makes my lips feel very soft and i bought it from Walmart And target. :) :) and some DG has it. and very gentle
Tiyanna S.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
It keeps your lips moisturizer for hours but you have apply more than once. And be careful when the chapstick drys up , it will make your lips dryer
Roselyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are always in hand in my house. Kids all have them in their backpacks, diaper bag and my purse. We love the way it works to moisturize our lips.