BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Amanda T.
Goes on smooth but doesn't last at all would like for the product to do as claimed I purchased it from Walmart it was gentle   but I didn't like the product
dixie C.
Chapstick is the only brand that I can get my children to use on their chapped lips. They love to get different varieties in their stockings at Christmas.
Candace M.
Albany, NY
Chapstick is always reliable. It goes in smooth, never sticky, has a light scent, and with certain flavors has a subtle tint. Keeps my lips nice and soft.
Nina T.
There are better lipbalms out there. I feel like I have to constantly re-apply any time I use ChapStick products. I would recommend finding something else.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I soo love chapstick and this brand never fails to complete my everyday balm. And its always handy i love their flavors and it moisturizes my lips all day
Judi R.
Miami
Im winter time my lips and my kids lips are always chapped every year without a fail so i live off of chapstick and it leaves this shiny look to your lips
Grace N.
I have/had very dry products. When I started using this product that changed! It helps my lips stay hydrated all year long. 10/10 recommend this product!
Adina E.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been a repeat buyer for years. Its an affotable product that keeps my lips moisturized in a pinch. i keep one on my nightstand, purse, desk and car!
Mandy M.
Jonesboro, AR
Im a huge fan of the classic chapstick! I work in a medical field and constantly around sick patients! When I have a cold I go for this! Highly recomend!
Yvette G.
One of my favorites to use! No strong scent, or color to this chapstick, just hydrating lips. Great for the price and heals chapped lips like a dream.