BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
member-d4191
My lips feel super hydrated after using this. I always tend to have super dry lips and this really helps. I went to my local Walmart, and it was very inexpensive. I love this product.
Crystal L.
I've been using Chapstick since I was a child and this is by far one of the best. They keep my lips hydrated and prevent chapped lips. The balm goes on smoothly and stays on for hours. I am very impressed.
Sarah M.
Lubbock , TX
Love having this in my car for on the go! It soothes my chapped lips in seconds. I always buy several when I'm at the checkout lines. I like the tinted ones for extra color
Samantha R.
Donna, TX
I've used chapstick (variety) all my life, i also live in South Texas (hot!) So this keeps my lips hydrated and smooth all day...i do have to apply about twice a day.
kala p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my lips nice and soft and smells great . It's my go to. I leave one in my bag, at work and one in my car so I always have it on hand. And the price is great
Megan M.
Cleburne
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you can't go more than a few hours without your chapstick - this is the best value for you. For a little more than a dollar per stick, you won't find it this cheap at any of your major in store retailers. It's got a nice variety of favors. Only complaint is that my favorite flavor (mint) is not included. However, at this price, beggars can't be choosy! This should last me a few months.
Doni L.
Culloden, WV
Where I work it is very cold and My lips get chapped very easily and this product has helped many times. I use it all the time and have never been disappointed.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to tho I love my others my mom no makeup days definitely always have a good 15 around the house and for my oldest girl with cartoons great stuff.
T'Chernavia A.
Meridian
This product softens your lips and really helps keep them moist through windy winter days. I really recommend you get this product so your lips won't dry out.
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to lip balm. It is easy to toss in my purse and it does a great job of moisturizing my lips. Something that I need living in a desert for sure.