BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Allie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would I do without chapstick brand lip balm, honestly? The scent is always great and it leaves my lips feeling refreshed and hydrated! I use this product year round and it never fails to disappoint. It always leaves my dry lips feeling great!
sheniya B.
Buffalo NY
I love how this product makes my lips so smooth and soft it's incredible and it works great for me because my lips are always really dry and breaking so this helps them alot and it smells amazing so it distracted people from my really bad breath
Latonia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the Chapstick brand for years. The brand has only gotten better. Very smooth, creamy like velvet as you apply to the lips. Helps moisturize and heal dry cracked lips
Grace P.
This product is wonderful it provides relief of chapped lips quickly and has a very smooth application. It's inexpensive and a great quick purchase. One think I really love about this product is you can find it nearly any wear.
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love chapstick. It helps me get a little something on my lips since I don't like color on them. It's an amazing price and I love how it heals my lips. The packaging is super nice, I definitely recommend this to others.
Cassi M.
Really keeps my lips moisturized. I can get really dry lips and just applying it makes me feel better! Pretty great price! I always use it! No matter what! I always come back to this!!!!
Alaesia V.
Hartford
The chapstick brand is always my go to for simply hydrating my lips. I always purchase the variety pack so that I can share with my family. None of the chapsticks ever go unused.
Leanne D.
Garden City, NY
The variety pack is amazing! They are affordable and come in different flavors that suit your taste. They are extremely moisturizing, and great for your lips. I would reccomend this product to anyone.
Haley M.
I use it the most during the winter it makes my lips feel great and and it's not pricey at all ! And it's not harsh to your skin at all it's very effective and comes in a pretty package .
Lorena V.
Love this products it's wonderful for your lips and I meet all my expectations all the time I use it I bought at target I believe it's a really nice package in my opinion and yeah they are so smooth and awesome