BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Reon C.
Astoria, NY
Overall great chapstick. Kept lips moisturized throughout the day and easy to reapply. Got everyone in my family to use it and it's easy to get your hands on.
Jessie K.
Traverse City
I always love ChapStick's products and these were no different. I love the different scents/flavors, and my lips are always taken care of when I use these products.
Amanda s.
phx
Beauty Junkie Expert
The chapstick 3 pk is great for families during those seasons of cracked lips. Chapstick hydrates but leaves a waxy feeling on my lips. Many of the scents are pleasant.
Marsha S.
Really loved the variety of flavors. Also, made my lips extra soft and smooth. I am a repeat user and will continue to be. The gentle formula is safe for all ages.
Kellyn M.
Sacramento
This will forever be my go to chopstick. Hydrates lips. Not too thick but extremely mousterizing. Available everywhere and seriously like $1. I have one in every purse, car, desk, etc.
Valerie L.
Fontana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick is awesome!! As soon as I feel my lips getting crusty I buy it right away. For me the black one is the best. I've been using it since I was a teenager!
nuni t.
I like getting the variety pack so I can put one in different locations so if I forget one there were always be one I seriously love these. They're great to use before you go to sleep, early in the morning for a quick run to the grocery store
Izabelle Z.
Nj
It's so soft for my lips ,watery and smooth always purchased it from walgreens and Walmart cant leave my house without making sure that it's in my purse specially in winter cause I have dry lips
Alejandra O.
weslaco TX
I really like this product i love to put it on before taking a hot shower and then when i get out i just remove product with washcloth and it removes all my dead skin!
Elsy p.
I love this product I have used this forever. I specialy use this during winter because my lips get really chaped and i have super sensetive lips. I still use this anytime its amazing.