BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Jolene A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. One because the smell is so amazing. Two because there is more than one in a pack, and three because it keeps my lips feeling smooth with a good scent.
niya r.
It is a good lip balm if you keep applying it. I notice that my lips get dryer if I don't continue wearing it. I think this is better for temporary relief; however, I suggest a bigger branded lip balm for a long term solution.
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love chapstick it instantly helps my lips in the winter when they get chapped the most! It is super affordable and gentle on the lips. I am a repeat user for this brand
Rose🌹
Mason
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Mayra G.
Rochester
I love this product it has many flavors. I like that they make your lips soft and my daughter always loves when I buy her own pack. We always keep this around the house.
Jhen O.
Torrance , CA
Very hydrating. I really like how it glides on my lips and keep my lip hydrated for hours. I have a very dry lips and i can recommend this product to everyone.
Elena P.
really good product leaves chapped lips soft and it usaslly last for a long time feels gentle and soft on the lips not pricey I would recommend comes in nice packaging and I buy it in stores and online great gift it shows no color but just shine and great
Jessie K.
Traverse City
I always love ChapStick's products and these were no different. I love the different scents/flavors, and my lips are always taken care of when I use these products.
alexis m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used this ChapStick because it makes my lips very soft not dry and adds a little shine to it, this is one of my favorite ChapStick's besides Burt's bees
Ana M.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Chapstick is always a reliable brand when your lips are dry and need moisture but No matter how much we buy we always seem to lose them so why not buy a pack of 13.