BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gates R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved how my lips felt smooth after each application, one thing I didn't like was the smell of the original from the pack. Other than that I didn't have any problems. I would buy the brand again, but I'd be sure to stay away from the original recipe.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the chapstick brand, they always have a variety to choose from, the packaging is simple, definitely affordable. I brought my chapstick at Walmart or sometimes I even buy it at Walgreens. Would buy again.
Crystal G.
Labelle, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So everytime I put my face on I love to use this to Moisturize my lips before putting on any kind of lip gloss or lip stick, it deff makes them soft so when I apply lipstick it goes on very smooth and nice.
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick brand is my go to, always have some on me, lip product. Use it multiple times a day. I usually lose one before I use all of it. Can find it anywhere they sell chapstick.
Amanda W.
Gallipolis, Ohio
I love chapstick! It always helps me when my lips are dry and then my lips don't split on the cracks . If my lips split on the cracks then it takes weeks to heal that's why I always make sure I have some chapstick with me every where I go!!!!
vanessa p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this chapstick, although i have to keep reapplying often. I have big lips and this chapstick hydrates my lips for just a while. it could be a little more hydrating.
Amanda M.
Very good product! Goes on smooth and even has SPF to protect your lips from the sun. I love the different flavors and options ChapStick has to offer and it's affordable to all!
LaKisha L.
Very classic brand that provides great products. I carry one of these lip balms everywhere I go. Keep them in my car, purse, etc. Price range is great my children even love them.
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get the veriety pack because i have one at home and one in my purs and one in my car pls i shair with my daughter so its gooed love haw it helps when my kids or my self have dry lips
melissa l.
Audubon , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick is my always go to. I consider this the most popular brand because it helps smooth dry lips, especially in the winter. Always a low cost and has a bunch of flavors