BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amelia T.
Enid, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! I love the face that I can get such a variety in one package without having to search for them. It most definitely met my expectations and was worth the price. Very reasonable!
Soraya I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great value for the price. I go through a lot of chap stick and some of that might be because i tend to lose them but it was great. You always know that with chapstick you always get the same great quality and tge variety pack has some fun smells.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love variety, it's the spice of life ;-) this is perfect if you want to try different flavors, and different styles of ChapStick! I'm partial to the strawberry! It's not overly expensive, and you can find them at almost any store! Makes it easy to re-stock.
member-f0c63
Love how it has diffrent flavor of chapsticks and it keeps my lips moist for a while. But the only thing i would say i dont like is that after applying it again and again you end up getting white on the corners of your lips yuck! But other than that its great
Kaiti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having Chapstick in your pocket is a necessity. When I'm dehydrated and feeling that awful dry lip sensation, Chapstick is such a great quick fix. I prefer the blue colored Chapstick, but I also enjoy the flavored stick it comes in. It's a staple.
Ashley H.
Fantastic! Kept lips moist while preventing further chapping. I like that so many came in the pack so that I could keep them everywhere. Car, purse, favorite jacket.  Thanks Walmart! I always stock up when I go there.
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have extremely chapped lips. The climate I live in is dry and I have a problem licking my lips.
This instantly takes care of the problem. You can't go wrong with this brand.
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick brand is an old school favorite for me. It does the job. Flavors aren't to overwhelming and the over all reapplication time does depend on what's ate or drank  while it's on.
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Instantly soothes my chapped lips! Leaves my lips feeling moist all day and completely meet my expectations . Very gentle being that my lips are extremely sensitive! Bought at target
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the chapstick brand, they always have a variety to choose from, the packaging is simple, definitely affordable. I brought my chapstick at Walmart or sometimes I even buy it at Walgreens. Would buy again.