BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Sharodia R.
One of my go to lip products! Easy to travel with and I can never leave the house without one! These make my lips super soft and also makes a great lip base for other products such as liquid lipsticks!
Andrew V.
Spokane
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good products great value would say its the best out there wouldn't want any other brand and i like the fact that there is more than one this will last me for months i can't live without my chapstick
cynthia d.
it works great! I would totally recommend this product to anyone who in a hurry to buy for the fall and winter season! They are cheap and they get the job done by keeping your lips moisturized and its small so it fits anywhere! (:
Jessica E.
Duncannon, PA
This product is great - especially for the price. Anytime I need moisturizer on my lips, I apply this and I'm good for a decent amount of time. The chapstick brand is inexpensive and still has so much quality. I love this product.
Ashley H.
Imperial, CA
Chapstick is the original of all. They're still around because they put out great quality products. Their products keep us coming back for more. The product itself is hydrating for the lips and keeps them soft throughout the day.
amy t.
love this lipstick!!!! Keeps my lips soft and mosoterized!!! and the vitamines helps out. It's extremly effective. great product. and it was a good price. cont hate it all all. i love all their products. no room for improvement. i recommened this product.
Amelia T.
Enid, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! I love the face that I can get such a variety in one package without having to search for them. It most definitely met my expectations and was worth the price. Very reasonable!
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great basic lip balm.  Keeps your lips moisturized for hours and is very affordable too.  One chapstick will last for a long time too.  Great value all in all.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love variety, it's the spice of life ;-) this is perfect if you want to try different flavors, and different styles of ChapStick! I'm partial to the strawberry! It's not overly expensive, and you can find them at almost any store! Makes it easy to re-stock.
Soraya I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great value for the price. I go through a lot of chap stick and some of that might be because i tend to lose them but it was great. You always know that with chapstick you always get the same great quality and tge variety pack has some fun smells.