BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
nadia ♡.
I personally care about my lips. My lips get dry so fast due to weather or because I don't take care of them. I love this product because it so convenient. It has multiple scents and it's very moisturizing. It also fits anywhere and I totally love it.
Janette C.
Houston
This is my og chapstick!! Love using  the original moisture. Super hydrating! Most importantly it doesn't feel greasy on the lips. Tried tons of other chapsticks but, I always come back to this one!!
N'Diyah M.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
best chapstick ever tbh. cheap asf, hydrating, stays on long and you can find basically at any store. who doesnt use chapstick? very gentle on the lips and i 100% would buy again and 100% recommend to a friend.
Baylee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without a ChapStick being readily available anywhere I am (car, next to my bed, kitchen, purse, every coat...you get my point.) I love all of the different flavors and how moisturizing it is.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Chapstick brand is wonderful! It keeps my lips soft and I don't have to apply it constantly. It's very gentle on your lips. I bought it at Walmart, Target, and CVS. I would absolutely buy this product again!
lajada t.
Columbus, GA
So chapstick has been apart of my life since I have been able to talk! I have naturally have dry lips and when I have used other lip product they come on super harsh but chapstick goes on my lips like butter!
Vanessa C.
Easy to use, good price and really fresh. Not much to it; it's just a regular Chapstick but it got the job done. It glides on easily after working through the first layer but ended up melting in the hot sun.
Jaeda P.
Saginaw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick is cool and all but I'm not that much of a big fan of it. When I put it on and leave it for a few minutes it creates this thin layer of peeling skin on my lips and I find that very disappointing.
Estefany M.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this huge variety pack of chap sticks since I have such a bad habit of losing them! They're such a great value and not expensive at all! You could never go wrong with the originial chapstick brand!
Cassandra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
you can never go wrong with chapsticks, they are amazing they work great for me. i'm a repeat user i would definitely use it again. Great value it's affordable and i will definitely recommend it to others.