BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abriannah T.
This chap stick is really good for dry lips and it's super moisturizing, really gentle on the lips. I repeatedly use this chap stick I never get any other kind! I definitely would recommend to friends and would buy again!
Luz S.
I rate this product 5 stars because this chapstick is one of the best out in the market. It's very affordable for the quality your getting. I've gone through so many!! The only thing I can complain about is the packaging.
gabriela t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buy a big pack for all year around since I can never finish one without loosing it and randomly finding it somewhere in the bottom of my purse. Favorite chopstick by far. Moisturizes my lips and doesn't leave them sticky
heather g.
These are great! Chapstick is always a classic, and essential to come back to. Their cheap, effective, and smell good. If you're in a pinch, and have dry lips, you could honestly find this anywhere. Throw it in your purse, wallet, whatever, Would recommend.
Montse P.
California
I love using my chapstick on a daily basis! Especially applying some right before I use my lipstick it helps me prevent breakage! It applies so smooth and leaves my lips feeling super soft and shiny ! Love this product
Bayley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a must to have in the cold winter months ! I always have some with me and I always find my boyfriend stealing them from me. Love the price of these too... great product and very affordable ... would recommend
Anna R.
Farmington
This chapstick left my lips feeling smooth and refreshed. During the winter I tend to have really dry, course lips; but this product really helped! I got what I paid for with this product and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this one 10/10.
Alice W.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried. And true. If I'm ever in a chapstick jam, I know my go-to. Always moisturizing and my husband is addicted too. Super gentle, lots of varieties so my kids have their own, my husband has his, and I have mine.
Tiffany Z.
Hillsborough , NJ
My 2 very active teenage boys fight over these. Nothing is worse than chapped lips. We buy multiples at CVS so they are never without. I can say nothing soothes chapped lips and creates a. Barrier like chap stick.
nadia ♡.
I personally care about my lips. My lips get dry so fast due to weather or because I don't take care of them. I love this product because it so convenient. It has multiple scents and it's very moisturizing. It also fits anywhere and I totally love it.