BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
i seriously love chapstick and especially over the winter ! my lips get so dry that i need to use my chapstick atleast very hour. highly recommend, I purchased mine at my local Walgreens and I believe they are sold at most drug stores
Tameeka S.
Laurel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite things for my lips, they make them feel so soft and keeps them from drying or cracking! I'm very pleased with this product and the outcome! It even comes in a nice package and not something just thrown together. I highly recommend this to my friends!
Vivian S.
Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean who doesn't love chap stick?! I certainly can't live without it! I like buying the variety pack so I can leave one at my desk, one in my vanity, one in my car and one in my purse. I love how smooth my lips feel when I apply it.
Chandra B.
Bakersfield
I live in a very dry area so having a good product to keep lips moist and not dry is a must. I've used Chapstick for years and will continue to do so since it never fails to keep my lips from cracking and being dry. Awesome!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps lips feeling soft all day! I enjoy this product and it is always my go to for chapped lips. Definitely recommend. So gentle and soothing on the lips. I would try this brands again and again they never disappoint!!
Ana B.
Love how it leaves my lips feeling after I apply. I keep one in all my bags, car, and pretty much entire house. I always make sure to apply to my lips before I start doing my makeup to. Love! Love! Love me some good ChapStick
Shannon B.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anytime I have chapped lips this is a savior. You know how painful it is for chapped lips and it's an inexpensive option. I also like to keep one in my purse for whenever I might need it. I buy them anytime I need chapstick.
Nadia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked pretty well for me. It's better than other alternatives I've tried in the past . I would repurchase this product . I would also recommend it to others . The price is affordable . This product is effective
Alejandra G.
Fort worth, TX
Love this! Probably the best lip moisturizer I have ever used. It does it's job. You will never go wrong by getting chap stick. It's not expensive at all. Probably the cheapest out there. I would definitely buy this again.
Natassja P.
Tampa, FL
Can't go wrong with a staple like this chapstick! It's gentle and easy application makes it a perfect part of my nightly routine to protect my lips and nourish over night! I pick this up at Target and it's a perfect value!