BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabbie D.
This product gives such amazing moisture to the lips. Is great for a no makeup makeup look and is very condition for your lips. It has pretty generic packaging but is nice quality. It definitely surpassed my expectations and cared of my lips unbelievable well. 10/10 would recommend .
Xaviera Y.
Fort Lauderdale
Buen producto muy conveniente ya que trae más de un bálsamos labial y te sale muy económico a la hora de comprar se los recomiendo deja los labios muy suaves y muy hitratados
Courtney P.
Rancho cucamonga
This pack has lasted me over a year! It's a great value I will definately be repurchasing this again or a similar value pack of the chapstick brand. There's a reason chapstick has been around forever and it's because it works! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
scarlet c.
524w. buckthorn st. inglewood ca, 90301
This product is very helpful, from experience i have very dry lips and this chap stick always solved my problem. It met my expectations fully and it was nicely packaged. At first your lips might burn, but you won't have chapped lips.
Becca S.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Great products! Always a go-to, great for gift giving! The "flavors" are nice, never had any allergic reactions, nicely packaged, has a relatively consistent fluidity when cool or hot (doesn't melt). I would recommend and buy again!
Ashley W.
New Bedford, MA
ChapStick has always been my go to for lip balm. I suffer from very dry, cracked lips in the winter time and it's the only lip balm that relieves my pain. The results are always amazing and I know that I can count on ChapStick.
Melissa M.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using chapstick ALL MY LIFE! Literally. I don't know what I would do if it didn't exist. Always have one in my purse and they always help when my lips are cracked or just a little dry. I normally buy mine at Walgreens.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best hydrating chapstick used. I also like how my lips feel soft and hydrated at the end of the day. From my opinion it is free affordable and easy to find at any drugstore or makeup store. I totally recommend. Oh! And also pick from many flavors and scents !
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
i seriously love chapstick and especially over the winter ! my lips get so dry that i need to use my chapstick atleast very hour. highly recommend, I purchased mine at my local Walgreens and I believe they are sold at most drug stores
Tyler S.
Peotone
I love this! Makes my lips feel super smooth for hours. Super effective! I feel my lips getting smoother the second I put it on. Great value and I buy this over and over again! Perfect chapstick and I think it can work for anyone.