BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle S.
Easy to carry around. Great price. Provides good moisture to the lips. Easy to use. Easy to find at stores. I got mine from target. It is definitely worth the price. It's easy to get out the packaging. It's a great simple daily chapstck for everyone.
Taylor S.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great brand, very cheap but very useful. Keeps your lips moisturized. Very effective, no doubt. I'm a repeat user, always buy this brand. Purchased from Walmart usually is where I go. I would most surely buy it again. Great price and quality.
Monica R.
Lancaster
This chapstick not only keeps my lips looking healthy but looking good. I bought this chapstick from my local CVS. This product definitely met my expectations. I use it constantly and buy it over and over. I recommend others to get this chapstick.
jenny l.
all time favorite chapstick brand. i love their holiday scents and works really well when my lips are really chapped. makes cute gifts if you want to do "spa" days or care packages for others. the pumpkin pie and birthday cake ones are my fave.
Katie C.
Massillon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for all year use! But especially in the winter time! Very affordable and some of the packaging can be super cute! Would recommend you pick up a variety pack from Walmart because if you're anything like me you'll lose the first thre!
Allie Z.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using chapstick for most of my life ! It is a brilliant application for your lips, it makes your lips look very healthy, i will definitely use it everyday because it works. I will recommend it to the people who haven't used it at all
Hillary D.
Fayetteville
You can never go wrong with classic Chapstick. Soothes chapped lips as expected. Great flavors. Easy to use and very affordable. It's widely available anywhere you go. Very effective in providing moisture to the lips. Would definitely recommend.
Maria M.
Sacramento
My son use this because it's no too shiny his lips are always drying out do to him licking them but he loves it a lot and for the price it's no bad since he is always loosing them some how . Would definitely recommend to my friends and family
Gabbie D.
This product gives such amazing moisture to the lips. Is great for a no makeup makeup look and is very condition for your lips. It has pretty generic packaging but is nice quality. It definitely surpassed my expectations and cared of my lips unbelievable well. 10/10 would recommend .
Suehey C.
These are great because there's more than one variety, so if you're someone like me who gets bored it's great. They help with chap lips! Smell great. Packaging is nice and sleek with an easy to open package. My favorite is the blue kind but can't go wrong with that cherry one either.