BY CHAPSTICK

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original see more...

Daniela🇭🇳💜 R.
Chelsea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chap stick is pretty good one my lips were very dry and it help me moisturize my lips which is good it smooths you skin really well .also is makes them not look dry it take the lines in your lips of off  you use it constantly .so u guys should try it.i recommend it .because it works so well and very quickly to help he lips moisturize so they won't be dry which is the most important part for the lips them not to be dry
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall,  a good product. It keeps me from biting my lips, which is a chronic problem for me when I'm hungry or my lips are dry.  Keeps my lips feeling smooth for about three or four hours. The only thing against it is that it's more of a preventative product than anything to provide healing for chapped lips. I've tried better, but for the price and availability,  it's quite good.
Bianca D.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love chapstick so much! No matter how many different brands I try I always come back to this brand. I works the way it says it will and I have never been disappointed. The texture is never sticky, it had a very nice smooth silky feel on your lips. I love to use it when I start doing my makeup so that my lips are prepared for my lip colors.
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really enjoyed this product! it applied super smooth and was very gentle on your lips. it felt very natural! it was definitely very effective and kept my lips hydrated. it definitely met my expectations and i would totally buy it again. i loved this product and will be recommending it to many more
Hannah S.
Parkersburg
My husband and I pick up a variety pack of ChapStick at Sam's Club every year. The amount and variety satisfies the whole family. Perfect remedy for sun chapped, wind chapped or just plain dry lips for both adults and kiddos. Chapstick gets  an A from this family!
Kearsten H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These chapsticks are great for healing your lips and keeping them soft. I bought them at Walmart. They are pretty cheap and have a great value. I keep them at home, in my car, in my backpack, just everywhere. I have used these my whole life. I would definitely recommend these!
Gabi L.
san antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean, it's a really good value. I've been using this stuff since I was a little kid. I've used Chapstick since I was a little kid and I like that I can count on it. It's not amazing, it won't work miracles, but it'll protect and moisturize effectively. My personal favorite is cherry, but I love the others to change it up!
Alondra A.
Chicago
These are the best chap sticks you and use ! During the winter, you can often get dry lips due to cold weather. This product helps you with any dryness and it can last for hours. The price is excellent only a few bucks. There is nothing wrong with this product.
April H.
Viola
My go to brand. Always knocks my chapped lips out within days. Has a very good variety of flavors and is very affordable. The only thing I wish they would include is a beeper, to find my chopstick when I misplace it instead of buying 4,000 different ones 😅
Allie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would I do without chapstick brand lip balm, honestly? The scent is always great and it leaves my lips feeling refreshed and hydrated! I use this product year round and it never fails to disappoint. It always leaves my dry lips feeling great!