ChapStick Vanilla Latte

by Chapstick

When it comes to caring for your lips, you can't go wrong with a classic. Treat yourself to your cozy coffee house favorites. ChapStick, the lip balm that you know and love, now available in a 3 pack of espresso-inspired flavors. The ChapStick Coffee Collection Lip Balm comes in your favorite barista-made coffee house specials, Vanilla Latte, Caramel Macchiato, and Mint Mocha. This coffee flavored ChapStick 3 pack is a must have addition to every ChapStick lip balm collection. Once you experience the irresistible, sweet aroma and smooth feel, you’ll be hooked. ChapStick Coffee Collection lip care products glide on easily to help lips feel soft. Use these coffee-flavored lip care products for healthy looking lips. The delicious Coffee House lip balm multi-pack is perfect as part of a gift bag, or as a gift itself! Through every season, at home or on the go, trust ChapStick lip balm for everyday comforting lip care. With ChapStick Coffee Collection lip balm, lip care never tasted so good.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ChapStick Vanilla Latte!
Huntingtown, MD
ChapStick Vanilla Latte uploaded by Sommer W.
Favorite chapstick of all time! This product stays on my lips for hours of wear, perfectly hydrates and tastes delicious. I buy these by the box.
San Francisco, CA
ChapStick Vanilla Latte uploaded by Deph D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
in the coffee lovers chapstick pack, this was my favorite one! the vanilla latte scent was really nice, and it wasn’t overwhelmingly artificial in scent! hydration-wise, these were on par with the original line of chapstick. overall, this was a fun one :)
Boyd, TX
ChapStick Vanilla Latte uploaded by Tammy D.
I love chap stick, it's been around forever and is still going strong. The packaging is beautifully done. It smells and taste delicious to. It's really hard not to lip my lips but it's ok if I do because I'm protected. There isn't much room for improvement on chap stick, there are so many different kinds because as I said it's been around forever. Thank you chap [email protected]
Bluffton, IN
ChapStick Vanilla Latte uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
A coffee addiction in lip balm form! I am addicted to the smell of a creamy blend of caffeine goodness that is great either steamy or cold. This just adds to the overall desire to smell a good brew. With a vanilla goodness with a hint of coffee mixed in, Chapstick Vanilla Latte leaves your lips feeling great, looking kissable, and allowing you to have that smell of heaven right underneath your nose. And for a dollar, who can beat that!
Totowa, NJ
ChapStick Vanilla Latte uploaded by Suzanne S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Chapstick is great this scent is not. I don’t know what I was thinking getting vanilla latte but it’s gross unless you like that fake super sweet weird smell of vanilla latte then this is your product.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,109 reviews
Love this chapstick flavor!!! Got this in stocking this year for Christmas and I love the flavor. It’s smooth to go on and it’s soft!!!
San Antonio, TX
ChapStick Vanilla Latte uploaded by Yaratzed R.
You should try this flavor of chapstick! This is the season for a good chapstick. Try this one!
Tunkhannock, PA
Amazing! I hate that these are limited edition. Smell like caramel! Was not at all what I was expecting but I love it!
Lowville, NY
I like this Chapstick it’s not harsh on the skin at all . It’s actually very gentle . Makes my lips feel as smooth as a babies bottom . Smells exactly like a vanilla latte
Fremont, OH
Yum. Yum and yum. I love vanilla so much I want almost every aspect of my life to smell like it. This smelled like a heavenly vanilla latte in a small tube and had me smelling my lips over and over again.

Looking for your answer?