ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
CeeCee B.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I often suffer from dry and chapped lips from the changing seasons and weather especially Winter. When my lips need help from the elements I reach for Chapstick Ultra Smooth, Soothe with Vitamin E. It glides on so smooth, never sticky or thick. Vitamin E is known for skin health and knowing that my lips are getting it makes me secure in knowing they are getting a wonderful treatment and relief. If you suffer as I do, try this wonderful remedy that has the tried and true name of Chapstick. You won't regret it!
Arely D.
Liberal, KS
I tried this white doing accutane and it was the only thing that prevented my lips from peeling off! The vitamin e definitely did its job!
Stephanie S.
Valdosta , GA
Love the texture of the balm,it’s very hydrating and long lasting. Not heAvy like some of the other brands
Kerleesa A.
onun gerçekten iyi bir ürün onu bir süre kullanıyor şimdi seviyorum çünkü o gerçekten evet maliyet değerinde harmanlar evet
Chelsie 🕺.
Indianapolis, IN
Awesome product would try again! How easy it is to apply, it goes on and it last and you don’t have to reapply and I’m a repeat user and will continue to use this product because it has beautiful packaging so yes I will buy again.
Jennifer V.
You can feel your lips smoothen good product but not for chapped lips more for smoothing
Whitney F.
CEDAR PARK, TX
I love things with vitamin e. I love anything that i would use anyways that is a little bit healthier for my skin and body.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Super smooth formula. Nice and soothing. Lightweight and long lasting. Easy to apply snd I notice you don’t need yo reapply constantly. I love chapsticks. One of my favorite lip care brands. I recommend this product.
Lindsay V.
Love Thai for when my lips are super chapped it works great and gets your lips back to be pink and beautiful
Martika Q.
Omaha
This ChapStick works very good. Really spreads on your lips smoothly I will definitely buy this again.....