ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
Kept my lips hydrated and smooth. Especially during cold months where my lips get very chapped. Easy to carry around and small enough to put in your pocket for easy access!
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Very healthy for lip care good price not expensive and no problem. Buy at any retail shop such as cvs or Walgreens I’m sure even Walmart, target or a gas station have it
BreeAnna C.
Murchison
Chapstick is a classic but they seem to have a hard time improving their formula. Not saying it is a bad product but I have had better. It's good for the price point
Jaime J.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Loved the smell , made my lips sooo soft it didn't last as long as I hoped . Smooth application and didn't clump together.  I will definitely be using this product again the price was right!
Mayra N.
I tried this for the first time in winter of 2016. It's very affordable and works well for the most part. The down fall is the it melts of you leave it in your car. The packaging is great!
Alyssa R.
I love that the set up is different. The compact is small but convenient. It isn't as sanitary as the actual stick but I still was not disappointed. I want to say that the formula is a bit more creamy which I do love.
Esther A.
Ceres
I feel like this one didn't keep my lips moist, soft and smooth for as long as I hoped. I had to keep reapplying and after a while it gets annoying feeling your lips become dry every hour or 2.
Kori L.
Chapstick is always a win! This tube stays on my bedside table. Goes on smooth. Lasts all night long! The original is always the best! ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Merranda S.
Granite Falls
Love it. Use it every day. My sister bought some and after using hers I went and got some the same day. It lasts all day. I put it on before I do my make and my lips feel soft all day.
Susan C.
Knoxville, GA
There's a reason Chapstick has been around for so long! They do things right, the Ultra Smooth Sooothe with Vitamin E is a great example. It heals my dry chapped lips and leaves them silky smooth with no gunky mess. Keep up the good work. Will definitely buy again.