ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Tosha T.
War
I started using this product because my lips where so dry and cracking,and I love the way it feels on my lips and it works fast! The best thing is that it's not expensive! It so quick and easy to use! Thank You
Jazmyn B.
Columbia
Chopstick is an essential part of my daily beauty routine and I love this chopstick because it leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated. This is one of my favorite chapsticks!
Dayletta R.
Maryville, TN
This brand of chapstick glides on smoothly. Instantly makes your lips feel softer and lighter. Helped heal dried lips. Didn't take long at all to feel the effects soaking in.
Anna T.
Hawkins, TX
Chapick ultra smooth with vitamin E is a definite must have in my bag on the go, on my nightstand for bed, in the car, you name it. This is an amazing product that soothes and smoothes chapped lips any time of the day or night.
Jasmin Z.
Arizona
Love the sensation on my lips when I put it on. It was just what I need. This is an amazing product, really recommend it. I always have that on hand it goes every where I go. It's an outstanding product. I love this since the fist time I bought it I was amazed by it!
Ruth K.
Rathdrum, ID
I spend a lot of time outside and this chapstick keeps lips moist and soft. My son and I both get dry chapped lips and this chapstick works so well. I've bought this product several times and it's easy to apply and isn't greasy.
I loved this chapstick its so cute and can even fit in your wallet. It left my lips feeling babysoft. I dont remember where i bought it. I was a first time user and it would last me all day.
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC
My lips were really chapped from the cold weather so I bought this product and it worked wonders! My lips were no longer chapped and felt so soft and amazing! Definitely would recommend!
Gladys J.
Reading
I use this everyday it makes my lips super soft it's small enough to carry in my purse I'm a first time buyer but will buy again It comes in a nice easy to open package and it's easy to use
Erica H.
Duncanville , TX
Love this product. The effectiveness is amazing. Left me lips very smooth and soft. The mint flavor tops it off. I purchase this on a regular basis. Very easy to apply not messy at all.