ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Tarra S.
Tampa, FL
This product is amazing! Its keeps my lips moistorized for long periods of time. I bought it at my local Walmart. I've purchased it only once so far, but because I'm in love with my results I will be purchasing it again. It's worth the hype. It's now one of my go to lip moisterizers.
Lauren M.
New York
I love this product from Chap Stick! It has a minty smell to it which I love. I purchased it from CVS. It was easy to use and apply and it was long lasting. It made my lips feel soft and smoother. I would definitely recommend to others!
Olivia W.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
It's a great lip balm, great for throwing in a purse or makeup bag. It always moisturizes my lips within a few uses! I received it from Walmart and its very affordable with good quality. It did reach my expectations and I will be re buying and suggesting to a friend!!
Tisha D.
I love how this makes my lips feel! When my lips are dry and chapped I put this on and instantly my lips feel moisturized. This is my go to chap stick. It's easy to use. I usually put it on after my shower and it last for several hours. I would definitely buy again.
leah w.
PEWEE VALLEY
I found this at the 99 cent store and was lured in by the cute black screw-top container and the promise of Q10. I bought the red cranberry "fortify" one. I would call this more of a moisturizing gloss rather than a lip balm. It isn't a heavy duty balm, but it is lightly moisturizing. It gives lips a nice glossy sheen, but no color. Good for throwing in your makeup bag. Overall I like this product and will probably repurchase.
India B.
Tulsa
It feels very nice on my lips. It helps very well in harsh conditions. It leaves my lips nice and smooth. My lips remain soft throughout the day. I've only had to reapply it twice throughout the bad. I would definitely rebuy this product again because it's really good.
Anna R.
Hewitt
I love this product because it didn't irritate my daughter sensitive skin. My daughter suffers from severe, sometimes life threatening allergies so we have to be extremely careful with what we use. This passed the test.
Jessica M.
Cedar Park, TX
This is my go to during the winter months when my lips are super dry. It's the best but I'm having to be outside with the cold wind blowing, my lips stay smooth and was dries and safe.
Tracey P.
Media, PA
I LOVE this Chapstick! This Chapstick has Vitamin E which heals and softens your lips like no other! I use this under lipstick or whenever I am not wearing any lipstick. Simple and easy to use and goes on like a light cream. I would definitely buy again!
emily p.
O Fallon, MO
One of my favorites to put on my lips. Leaves them feeling fresh and smooth. I believe it's a good price for the amount and quality of the product and has a nice presentation.it makes my lips soft all day long. Definitely a keeper and would bbuy again!