ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Samantha S.
California
It kept my lips hydrated during the winter. When I wore lipstip and my lips would crack and split this would heal them. The packaging was great! I use this on the daily. And I continue to use it time and time again. I totally recommend this to everyone who has dry lips!
Shantal M.
Nebraska City
Good product it leaves your lips soft and smooth as can be. The package it was pretty nice and neat and easy to open. I bought it at Walmart or drug store . Very good value and not pricey at all whitch it's good. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone .
Kayla C.
Extremely love this product, and easy to carry around just to throw in your purse. Keeps your lips hydrated and feeling smooth all day. One of the best chapsticks at a low price too. Just swipe on real quick and your lips will be looking better than ever!
Beatriz F.
Las vegas, NV
Chapstick has been around my life since I can recall. I usually buy it at a drugstore like wallgreens or cvs, it's easy to apply and leave my lips feeling softer, price is fair for the value of the product, good quality and I would definitely buy it again!
Chey P.
Very good product. Made my lips feel soft and smooth. It lasted a good amount of time. I would recommend to someone else. It was very easy to use and apply. I don't remember where I bought it but I definitely want to buy some more. Very good product!!
Alicia  B.
Angleton, TX
This was a nice lip balm, it did soothe my lips during winter. I love how the packaging is very travel friendly. I personally don't like that I have to use my finger though.. I mean that could get messy too. Price was okay. I would recommend to people who wouldn't mind using their fingers.
Shayla c.
I am a huge fan of chapstick and make sure to never leave the house without one! The packaging is very cute, but also very small. I have lost a couple of them, but they are very long lasting and I especially love the vitamin e infusion. I do recommend trying it out just make sure you hold on to it tight, so you don't lose it like I did.
Tarra S.
Tampa, FL
This product is amazing! Its keeps my lips moistorized for long periods of time. I bought it at my local Walmart. I've purchased it only once so far, but because I'm in love with my results I will be purchasing it again. It's worth the hype. It's now one of my go to lip moisterizers.
Lauren M.
New York
I love this product from Chap Stick! It has a minty smell to it which I love. I purchased it from CVS. It was easy to use and apply and it was long lasting. It made my lips feel soft and smoother. I would definitely recommend to others!
Olivia W.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
It's a great lip balm, great for throwing in a purse or makeup bag. It always moisturizes my lips within a few uses! I received it from Walmart and its very affordable with good quality. It did reach my expectations and I will be re buying and suggesting to a friend!!