ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 79 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Jermaine M.
Regina
I tried Chapstick when there was no Lypsyl at some store we went to. My mother and I LOATHED it. It did NOT have the staying power of the Lypsyl that we commonly bought. For me, never again.
Laura F.
This Chapstick left my lips feeling smooth and moisturised. It has a pleasant smell and is perfect to carry in my purse every day. I also use this Chapstick before putting on my matte liquid lipsticks to help them sit more comfortably on my lips. It works beautifully!
Alexandra D.
Toronto
This did a decent job ob absorbing into my lips and moisturizing, but it definitely wasn't the best lip moisturizer that I've used. Also, I find that some of their scents are too strong.
Neomai T.
Sydney
 Moisturising while on the lips and it needs a couple of layers to work well.  After it Wears out it leaves your lips feeling extremely dry.  Easy to apply but maybe a bit too easy because too much is applied. I wouldn't recommend to others.  Maybe another brand or improved formula.
Alina B.
Edgware, Barnet
I remember working in a shop, where it was pretty cold, and my lips became very dry but after using this product a few times, I found it very helpful. Nowadays, I always have a few in my bag. 🤗
Victoria S.
Edmonton
This product was great for chapped lips in the winter.  It protection was well distributed and the coverage was great. It was affordable and easy to apply.
19-12-15 ❤.
 Me hiciero un tratamiento con este producto y wow me super encantó es lo mejor del mundo deja tan sueaves los pies. Y super elajante un olor delicioso
Carla Ailen R.
Buenos Aires San Justo
The vitamin really helps to improve the lips. You can appreciate the quality of the lipstick on the lips. Does not produce unpleasant reaction in them.
Melissa M.
Brampton, VT
The best and longest lasting. I find it great in the summer as well as winter. Cannot be without iut. Keep many tubes around the house and my pocket.
F M.
TOO smooth. I felt like it melted off too quickly and left my lips feeling drier than before. Had to reapply much more often than with other brands.