ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Alyssa B.
Lubbock
This product has some ok packaging it is a little difficult to get open the first use but after that it is fine. I think this is an amazing product to use it is easy to apply and makes my lips so soft. I would recommend this to anyone asking for lip care. I love it.
Max O.
Chapstick is ordinarily my go to brand for lip balms. Their products have continued to impress me since I was a kid. This variety gave me the relief I needed after a long day at the park and it was wonderful. I would recomend it to others, but beware not to get it on your tongue! It doesn't have the most delightful taste, but hey, it's not meant to be eaten!
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
I love Chapstick products! I have been using them for years. This product was effective. I have chapped lips, so I definitely need to use chapstick. It is a good value and not too pricey. It is a good price. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Abby B.
Tampa, FL
Amazing, amazing, amazing. My lips never get dry. Ever. I thought I would have to use multiple times before I could see the results but, they happened right away. It's very long lasting and it smells nice. I would highly recommend to others every time.
Kayla b.
Vintondale, PA
I bought this for my son, he always has the "red upper lip" from licking his lips during the cold Months. I started noticing results in hours of using it, great product over all! Very inexpensive. I also put a very small amount on his cheeks to help with wind burn (pa winters can be rough lol)
Emori B.
Silver Spring, MD
Anything with vitamin e is worth buying, it is so so moisturizing. So needless to say this chapstick met my expectations. The packaging is easy to handle and carry and can be found at any drugstore. If your lips need some TLC definitely get this.
Margo G.
Cranston, RI
I have been using chapstick moisturizer on a daily basis for over 40 years. It is the top product for keeping your lips soft and moist. Simple to apply with nice packaging. Youcan't beat the price! I highly recommend this product.
Brianna B.
Bomont, WV
This product worked wonders on my lips. I felt it instantly hydrated them, and relieved them from being sore and chapped and dry, like they tend to be in the summer. The mint flavor smelled wonderful and wasn't too overpowering. I love that I can carry it around virtually anywhere and it's convinient. I would definitely repurchase as well as recommend this product to friends!
Ariel D.
My lips get very dry during the winter and I know the Chapstick brand has many different variations. I picked the aloe one because it would keep my skin hydrated as well. I must say it worked! It had a nice scent and within a few hours I felt like my lips were restored. I kept using the product for a week just to be a safe and I haven't had severe chapped lips since.
Sarah R.
Houston
I've used this product multiple times and it's pretty good. I like how smooth it went on and helped my chap lips. I like the texture of the product just wish there was more of a flavor. Didn't seem to have much smell but other than that was great. I still have mine and still use it and will continue using it .