ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Rachel R.
Chelsea, OK
I love this product because it just makes my lips so soft! It makes them soft all day long and just makes me beautiful I would definitely recommend this!
Yarely L.
San Bernardino
This product leaves my lips so smooth and very hydrated. This product is very long lasting and for a good price. Definitely would recommend this product.
androlux ..
You can never go wrong with a lip balm from this brand, because they know what they're doing. Nice, light, and hydrating with a decent mint punch to it.
Jazmine O.
I use to use the cherry red in if these since I was 13 and it was so moisturizing and tasted very good lol. But I recommend it if u want soft lips
$!M
Vitamin E is so essential for keeping soft and supple lips. I have this product with me in my purse 24/7, and you can find it at most local drugstores!
Molina V.
This product leaves my lips smooth and soft. I don’t usually use it as much as I do with carmax, but when I do my lips are just so kissable! Lol
Alexus V.
Louisville, KY
I love it! It glides on really smooth. A nice creamy feeling. It really makes my lips feel refreshed. It's easy to use. I got it at my local Walmart.
member-d30ad
Very hydrating!! I love using this chapstick and it is my go -to simple lip color every single day!!!!! I bought this chapstick at my local target!
Gennalee H.
Brooklyn, NY
Used when my lips were dry and chapped and lips felt smooth within a few hours didn't help much for the cracked lips but made them feel much better
Ashley B.
I love love love this product. It's one of my favorites. Its never failed me at all. Always keeps my lips hydrated and so so so so smooth.