ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Jennifer R.
Anaheim, CA
I remember using this one yeaaaarsss ago. I bought it again and I like it more than carmex. It doesn't leave a greasy feel to it. The cool green color is also an added bonus! does the jobe of moisturizing your lips but its nothing groundbreaking.
Jacqueline H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Staple lip balm in anyone's collection. Very hydrating, and easy to apply. Classic product. The formula has always been awesome. I don't catch myself having to reapply often. It's always available at any store. Always buying these up. I recommend.
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
I keep Chapstick Ultra Smooth in my handbag at all times.I am bothered with dry chapped lips and this works well.I am a long time customer and appreciate the quality and price of a "must have"in my life.Thankful that this product is available.
Allie R.
Nashville, IL
This chapstick product works really well. This chapstick healed my dry cracked lips in no time. Definitely recommend this chapstick to anyone that has dry cracked lips. Very easy to apply. Doesn't burn cracked lips like others I have tried.
Debi K.
Lone Tree, IA
Chapped lips aplenty n this house. This is a fave product here. We use this product multiple times a day and everyone uses it. I buy the 3 pack and it lasts a few weeks because we tend to lose them. My expectations were fully met.
Cheryl W.
Tracy
I am a chronic chopstick wearer and I have found that for a basic everyday chopstick, this works very well. A lot of chapsticks don't last forever but when I put this on before bed I can still feel it in the morning. Love that!
Tina K.
Clinton, IN
Love how smooth it makes my lips feel after one use. I suffer from chapped lips in the winter a lot so this product is a life saver. I also use it on my children to help prevent thier from cracking in the winter
M L.
Elk Grove, CA
I tried other type in this brand but this seems to work for my extra dry lips. I'm not sure if it's the vitamin E in the product but I highly recommend this product for the price.
Gabrielle T.
Dayton, OH
I always have chapstick with me and have used many different kinds. This is one that I really like! A must have to battle the cold weather. Moisturizes your lips and leaves a refreshing tingling feeling
Viliann P.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great especially during the cold season. Love the packaging. you just can't go wrong with Vitamin E in lip care. It heals any chapped lipped with the first two applications.