ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 79 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Maria C.
Doral, FL
Mis labios son muy resecos, siempre tengo que usar un balsamo que no se levante la piel de los mismos. la aplicacion es muy facil y no deja sensacion de tener aceite en los labios. es economico y tiene un agradable aroma. Lo compraria otra vez si tuviera la oportunidad
Audrey O.
This was my favorite over the summer. I found it by accident and I am so happy I did. It helped my lips from the sun and the heat and left them soft and healthy looking.
Kasia B.
Redmond, WA
This crap totally dried out my lips! There is an ingredient in it that is actually meant to do that, in case you didn't know. Don't be sucked in by the packaging and commercials. I would never recommend this to a friend. And it's not a cruelty free brand!!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Love that this has vitamin E to help my lips when I need it most. Very smooth and soothing on the lips and makes them soft and silky! Great for windy and cold weather.
Sarah G.
Okeechobee, Fl
It's just like every other chapstick I've ever used? Doesn't do much but is a habit to use regularly. Decent price for a decent product. Will most likely buy again as they're conveniently located in the check out lanes at pretty much all major stores.
Mary D.
Powell, OH
It was Ok I prefer carmex. I feel that chapstick feels heavy. It does last long. Carmex feels softer on the lips. I have used Chapstick for years. I bought the vitamin E one thinking that it would prevent my lips from getting dried out on the beach.
Nikita G.
North Fort Myers
In the past I've been struggling with the habit of licking my lips. And as a result of licking my lips my lips a had become dry and cracked. My lip desperately needed moisture and chap stick gave me the best response when it comes to moisture. Great packaging and the size is good for traveling so that I can bring it everywhere with me! I use it all the time and because of the vitamin E, my lips ended up becoming softer smoother, and minty fresh the more time I've used it. This chap stick has made life better and my lips, greater than it ever was before ;)
Jennifer R.
Anaheim, CA
I remember using this one yeaaaarsss ago. I bought it again and I like it more than carmex. It doesn't leave a greasy feel to it. The cool green color is also an added bonus! does the jobe of moisturizing your lips but its nothing groundbreaking.
Jacqueline H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Staple lip balm in anyone's collection. Very hydrating, and easy to apply. Classic product. The formula has always been awesome. I don't catch myself having to reapply often. It's always available at any store. Always buying these up. I recommend.
Allie R.
Nashville, IL
This chapstick product works really well. This chapstick healed my dry cracked lips in no time. Definitely recommend this chapstick to anyone that has dry cracked lips. Very easy to apply. Doesn't burn cracked lips like others I have tried.