ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Ann W.
Ty Ty, GA
Chapstick makes an awesome product with all of their ChapStick offerings. I use them mostly at night to keep my lips soft and to help with the lines that develop on them as I age. Every Chapstick product that I have ever tried has been great and I would highly recommend them to anybody.
Iris F.
Midland, TX
Didn't have a WOW factor that I expected. It felt like any other basic chapstick I have tried. I felt like the price was too high for the quality. I am also not a fan of the packaging, since you have to be sure your fingers are always clean. I would not buy this again.
Sandi V.
I purchased this flav on a whem and loved it. Great moisterizer for your lips with great flav. Great alone for a little bit of shemmer or give you fav lipstick a little shimmer. I can't find this anywhere. If I ever find it again I am going to buy 3 or 4.
Lisa W.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Chapstick is classic,I prefer it over all other brands,Chap stick ultra smooth with vitamin E is my favorite,always meets my expectations,keeping my lips smooth and chap free,I always pick it up at Walgreens,they are located in a convenient location.
Noelle B.
hartford, CT
ChapStick Ultra Smooth, Sooth with vitamin E is the best lip balm I have used. I used to be devoted to classic cherry chapstick but the vitamin E infusion of this balm has kept me coming back over and over. Whenever I feel my lips getting dry I use it and they feel so smooth and hydrated.
Sylvia R.
My lips don't normally get chapped but when they do, I wear this for a few days and they are back to smooth and hydrated. Highly recommend for those times when they just aren't as smooth as they use to be.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
Chapstick never works for me but I'm always lured in to buying all their different products. This was no exception sadly. Didn't feel like it did anything to help hydrate and protect my lips. Cool pot though
Lori W.
Langhorne, PA
As the weather changes my lips always seem to get chapped! I've been use Chapstick brand since i was a child. It is very inexpensive. I usually buy it at Walgreens or Walmart because of  value packs for the entire family. I will always recommend Chapstick products to friends and family!
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Marilyn C.
Tampa, FL
This chapstick is perfect for dry lips. It is light and doesn't feel overwhelming. I usually buy mine at Target. It has been wonderful all times of year and is a great price. I have used Chapstick my whole life, and it will always be a product that stays in my rotation.