ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 79 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Dezarae H.
Del Rio, TX
This product has a soft texture to it that makes your lips feel amazing! It’s a good price and affordable as well! Just simply apply with finger or brush. It definitely met my expectations! I do recommend it.
BreOnia ❤.
Augusta, GA
I liked this product, it was a smooth application. Had my lips feeling lovely. The packaging was pretty. It wasn’t too pricey so anybody could purchase it. It was easy to apply and I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Super smooth formula. Nice and soothing. Lightweight and long lasting. Easy to apply snd I notice you don’t need yo reapply constantly. I love chapsticks. One of my favorite lip care brands. I recommend this product.
Chelsie 🕺.
Indianapolis, IN
Awesome product would try again! How easy it is to apply, it goes on and it last and you don’t have to reapply and I’m a repeat user and will continue to use this product because it has beautiful packaging so yes I will buy again.
Christy M.
This one has a little tingle, but works very well! I bought it from Wal-Mart!  I'm sure you can get it at your local drug store.  It doesn't last as long as I would like!
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Great smell, taste lol, and texture hydrating my lips! Colors and texture makes me feel so pampered and pretty with beautiful lips! Color is flattering and always get compliments!
CeeCee B.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I often suffer from dry and chapped lips from the changing seasons and weather especially Winter. When my lips need help from the elements I reach for Chapstick Ultra Smooth, Soothe with Vitamin E. It glides on so smooth, never sticky or thick. Vitamin E is known for skin health and knowing that my lips are getting it makes me secure in knowing they are getting a wonderful treatment and relief. If you suffer as I do, try this wonderful remedy that has the tried and true name of Chapstick. You won't regret it!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love chapstick! Especially for months. I wish it was colored or flavored though! I love green apples berries mangoes and grapes. Lipstick and chapsticks aren't very tastey! I add a flavored gloss to my lips so kissing isn"t so bad with the tastes of chapsticks or lipsticks
Alyssa B.
Lubbock
This product has some ok packaging it is a little difficult to get open the first use but after that it is fine. I think this is an amazing product to use it is easy to apply and makes my lips so soft. I would recommend this to anyone asking for lip care. I love it.
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
I love Chapstick products! I have been using them for years. This product was effective. I have chapped lips, so I definitely need to use chapstick. It is a good value and not too pricey. It is a good price. I would definitely buy this again in the future.