ChapStick® Ultra Smooth, Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable.... see more...

Samantha S.
California
It kept my lips hydrated during the winter. When I wore lipstip and my lips would crack and split this would heal them. The packaging was great! I use this on the daily. And I continue to use it time and time again. I totally recommend this to everyone who has dry lips!
DEZARAE H.
Del Río, Tx
This product has a soft texture to it that makes your lips feel amazing! It’s a good price and affordable as well! Just simply apply with finger or brush. It definitely met my expectations! I do recommend it.
Christy M.
This one has a little tingle, but works very well! I bought it from Wal-Mart!  I'm sure you can get it at your local drug store.  It doesn't last as long as I would like!
BreOnia ❤.
I liked this product, it was a smooth application. Had my lips feeling lovely. The packaging was pretty. It wasn’t too pricey so anybody could purchase it. It was easy to apply and I would recommend it to others.
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Very healthy for lip care good price not expensive and no problem. Buy at any retail shop such as cvs or Walgreens I’m sure even Walmart, target or a gas station have it
haily c.
katy
this chapstick is such a good proce and for what its worth i use it all the time. i take it with me everywhere and i usually buy it at a local drugstore. i love the way the packaging is , its really simple and easy to use. i recommend this product for people who get very dry lips easily.
jayemmmz e.
Great smell, taste lol, and texture hydrating my lips! Colors and texture makes me feel so pampered and pretty with beautiful lips! Color is flattering and always get compliments!
Sherrie S.
Yukon, OK
I really love the way this chapstick makes my lips feel. It definitely keeps them moisturized and smooth. I've always used Chapstick products and trust them the most. I purchased mine at Walmart and am a repeat user. I definitely recommend this to others.
Meg C.
Austin
Super soothing! Gentle enough for my sensitive skin and smells great! I wear this when I don't want anything else on my lips or in the winter when they're especially dry. Price is good for what you get, cute packaging. Would definitely buy this product again
Michell S.
New Jersey
 Really good product, really hydrating always keep my lips moist. I got mine from target for a really good price . It doesn't last a long time but I keep it in my purse. Nicely packaged really convenient. I do recommend this product .