ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E uploaded by CeeCee B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives Your Lips a Healthy Radiance Soothe: Antioxidants vitamin E Aloe Chamomile Never Let Your Lips Go Naked™. Always Wear Chapstick™. Wear Chapstick® every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable....

ChapStick® Ultra Smooth Soothe with Vitamin E
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 80 reviews
  • "When your lips are severely dry this is a really great product. A little pricier than the regular ones but it does extra. When your lips are sore it helps soothe them. Easy to use too. I like it a lot. " in 78 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this silky, buttery balm. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and non-waxy. It's harder to find so I always buy 2 at a time!" in 24 reviews
Chelsie 🕺.
Indianapolis, IN
Awesome product would try again! How easy it is to apply, it goes on and it last and you don’t have to reapply and I’m a repeat user and will continue to use this product because it has beautiful packaging so yes I will buy again.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Super smooth formula. Nice and soothing. Lightweight and long lasting. Easy to apply snd I notice you don’t need yo reapply constantly. I love chapsticks. One of my favorite lip care brands. I recommend this product.
DEZARAE H.
Del Rio, TX
This product has a soft texture to it that makes your lips feel amazing! It’s a good price and affordable as well! Just simply apply with finger or brush. It definitely met my expectations! I do recommend it.
BreOnia ❤.
Augusta, GA
I liked this product, it was a smooth application. Had my lips feeling lovely. The packaging was pretty. It wasn’t too pricey so anybody could purchase it. It was easy to apply and I would recommend it to others.
haily c.
katy
this chapstick is such a good proce and for what its worth i use it all the time. i take it with me everywhere and i usually buy it at a local drugstore. i love the way the packaging is , its really simple and easy to use. i recommend this product for people who get very dry lips easily.
Sherrie S.
Yukon, OK
I really love the way this chapstick makes my lips feel. It definitely keeps them moisturized and smooth. I've always used Chapstick products and trust them the most. I purchased mine at Walmart and am a repeat user. I definitely recommend this to others.
Meg C.
Austin
Super soothing! Gentle enough for my sensitive skin and smells great! I wear this when I don't want anything else on my lips or in the winter when they're especially dry. Price is good for what you get, cute packaging. Would definitely buy this product again
Michell S.
Rochelle Park, NJ
 Really good product, really hydrating always keep my lips moist. I got mine from target for a really good price . It doesn't last a long time but I keep it in my purse. Nicely packaged really convenient. I do recommend this product .
Kieanna B.
Bay Springs, MS
I have always been a big fan of chapstick. It is the only product I use to keep my lips from being cracked and chapped. Unlike other chapsticks, this will stick with you for a while without having to reapply every five minutes. I sometimes apply it to my lips before bed and come morning its still there and my lips are fully hydrated.
Christy M.
This one has a little tingle, but works very well! I bought it from Wal-Mart!  I'm sure you can get it at your local drug store.  It doesn't last as long as I would like!